Translate

zaterdag 16 augustus 2008

pop-up cards and other cards

I made some pop-up cards with CDS and the files from Susan Bluerobot
I've used her files and gave it my own twist:D
let me know what you think about them:)
Here's my friend card:

this one is for a 25 Anniversary:

and a look from the side:

I really love them and I'm glad Susan shared her files with us:D


I also made some other cards,
used my Magnolia stamps and twinkling H20's :P
this one is for a Birthdayswap:


here's a card for a Magnolia swap (I've used pencils, gamsol and scrappaper):


and I made a cool Birthday wrap something and tag (LOL) for my friend Romy,
but I can't show it here... her Birthday is on August 20th:)

Don't forget to leave a message... you know I love it:D

Hugs Anja
Be smart, make art.

4 opmerkingen:

SusanBluerobot zei

I THINK they are FANTASTIC thank you soo much for show us and the link back to blog thanks heaps

Jen zei

I love those CD cards...I've never seen anything like it. So cute!!!

Carol zei

You did great! congrats on trying something news, the cards came out looking perfect... i would have to give this a try myself!~

Anoniem zei

wauw !!!
just had a look at all your new cards and ideas and I like and love what I see !!
there great !