Translate

dinsdag 14 september 2010

Winner of the 9/11 Blog Hop...

I copied all the names in a random generator (one by one :P) and the generator picked the winner :D
Ik heb alle namen in een random generator (een voor een :P) en de generator heeft de winnaar gekozen :D

AND THE WINNER IS SCRAPPINBUTTERFLY :D CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Scrappinbutterfly said...

I LOVE YOUR WORDBOOK!
Very awesome blog and i'm a follower now. I love all the ideas i got from browsing ur blog. Thanks!!

DianainNM

11 september 2010 19:46


I've send you an email... contact me before next week Wednesday to claim your prize!!

Thank you to everyone who commented and participated in the 9/11 Blog Hop! You all are so great! Thanks again to Sarah at the Pink Cricut for hosting! Check back there too she has posted her winners!
Bedankt iedereen die heeft gereageerd en mee gedaan aan de Blog Hop van 11 september, jullie waren allemaal geweldig!
Sarah van Pink Cricut ook nogmaals bedankt voor het hosten! Vergeet niet om ook op haar blog terug te kijken voor de winnaars!


2 opmerkingen:

Scrappinbutterfly zei

oooooo i didn't get an email but i'm so glad i came back to check out your blog again. Maybe you could try to email me one more time. I'll go check my spam mail too. It's Robertsbutterfly@msn.com
Thanks!

I'm so excited!

Candace zei

Oh poop, I didn't win; LOL! Congratulations Scrappinbutterly.