Translate

maandag 8 september 2008

Kars

Today we (Marleen, Caroline and I) went to Kars:)
There were a lot of "makes and takes" to make, I did 5 M&T :D
Here's what I made:
the first one is an envelop and a card

this one is made with new stamps from Kars

I embossed this one with the Cuttlebug


all the "Make and Takes" were nice, but I mostly loved the next 2 ones:)
first I did one with Provocraft; the Cricut Create and the CDS, but you'll have to wait for this one... it isn't finished yet:P
and the last one is an acryl card, it's just too cute! it's different on both sides.



We had a lot of fun, it was a great day!
Before we went home, we stopped at Mc Donalds...
mmm chicken nuggets, french frites and a sundae icecream as desert :)

Now I'm very tired, only got 3 hours sleep tonight!
So... I'm up to bed, goodnight...
don't forget to leave a message:)

Hugs Anja
Be smart, make art.

3 opmerkingen:

Jolanda Aufdenkamp - van Tilburg zei

They are very nice. Did those last two also, I found it both very nice make-and-takes.

By the way: mine isn't finished either :)

Greetz,
Jolanda

Annemarieke zei

hoi,

de laatste m&t vind ik geweldig!!leuk gedaan!! de eerste foto.is niet mijn smaak..sorry
groetjes annemarieke

Anoniem zei

Wow!! You are so talented. I love the chicken card. That's great!!!