Translate

donderdag 11 september 2008

What happened to Vince

Tuesday Vince has got an acorn in his left eye
it was thrown with a lot of strength and we went to the night care... he had a bruise and a lot of blood in his eye and something like a concussion, but not in his brains but in his eye!
He couldn't see anything, not even light!!!
He got 3 kinds of eye drops and pills, he wasn't allowed to stoop, sport and he must sleep upright.

Yesterday we had to go back to the ophthalmologist and it was a little bit better, the blood in the eye become less and he could see shades!
But there was also one less thing:
He also has a rupture of the pupil and she couldn't tell me if that's going to be fully healed
Today we went back, there was still blood in his eye, but the eyeball pressure was still a bit high. So he is still not allowed to play baseball (his new sport) or any other sport, no stooping and still sleep upright (he doesn't like that at all)

Next week Thursday we have another appointment at the ophthalmologist and I hope she can tell us more about the damage!
We hope everything is going to be okay, keep your fingers crossed for him:)

Hugs Anja
Be smart, make art.

10 opmerkingen:

Cris zei

That is terrible Anja! I will keep Vince in my prayers...keep us informed, OK?

Anoniem zei

Anja, I'm sorry to hear about his eye. I hope everything goes well and he fully recovers. You'll be in my thoughts.

Vintageandjournals zei

Hoi Anja,wat verschrikkelijk,hopelijk komt het allemaal weer goed!!!!!
Zal aan jullie denken,
liefs Fia george en jaimie

AShu93 zei

That's horrible! I hope things go well soon & that everything heals up back to normal. Thinking of both of you.

jandokan zei

Thanks girls... for thinking of me and Vince:)

Hugs Anja

Jolanda Aufdenkamp - van Tilburg zei

Jeetje Anja, dat is niet niks zeg! Ik zal al mijn vingers gekruisd houden voor hem!

Groetjes,
Jolanda


P.s. Succes morgen met de demo!

Riti zei

AWWW.....ANJA I'M SO SORRY VINCE HAS TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS..POOR BOY!! I HOPE EVERYTHING GETS BETTER FOR ALL OF U.. KEEPING U IN MY PRAYERS... DO KEEP US UPDATED! SENDING U WARM HUGS...HOPE THAT MAKES U FEEL BETTER !!!

Carmen van Leeuwen zei

He die Anja, dat is me nogal wat zeg ik hoop dat alles goed komt met zijn oog.
Groetjes en heel veel sterkte van Carmen.

Anoniem zei

lieve anja
schrijf eens in het nederlands, ik
woon toch in nederland of niet soms.
of ben ik al geemigreerd dacht het niet.
ESMERALDA.


grapje

Jen zei

I hope Vince is getting better. That is so crazy so much damage, from an acorn! I hope he is ok.