Translate

maandag 1 juni 2009

I got a Blog Award...

from 2 Many Hobbies...
thanks Kayleigh for the award:)
This award is given for one who shows great attitude and gratitude! The rules for the lemonade stand awards are:
Comment on this blog
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
Link to your nominees within your blog post
Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
So now I will pass it on to the following great bloggers who I find always inspire me and I look forward to seeing the work that they do!

Sharon


Myrthe

Lea

Enfys


DeeDee


Jason


Nancy

I would love to give Candace this award...
but I know she's too busy to take it :P

2 opmerkingen:

Sharon Caudle zei

Oh Anja, you are such a sweetheart to nominate me for this award! Thank you so much and I'm truly honored to receive it from you! Hope you're having a fabulous day!
hugs!
Sharon

Enfys zei

Thank you so much for thinking of me, I love coming to your blog too.
hugs
Eb x