Translate

maandag 29 juni 2009

Wooohoooo....

I've got a new look on my blog :)

Oops... I was to quick... there was nothing to show yet :P

I wanted to show my new blog look and show some new cards...
here are the cards from my last cardclasses...








I also had to make some graduation cards... love to make pop-up cards...
so that's what they all are :P:P:P


For the girlfriend from Mitch I also made a pop-up card and a little box with candy to put the money envelope in...



There were some cards I had to make in contract...
and also a mini album...




and more...



sorry for the blurry picture...






and this card I've made today...
it's a graduation card for my nephew Roel...
can you say he loves Mickey Mouse :P



1 opmerking:

Carmen van Leeuwen zei

Hi Anja allereerst wil ik zeggen dat je blog er hardstikke leuk uitziet en wat heb je weer een leuke kaartjes gemaakt zeg!!!!!!

Groetjes Carmen